Thank you for making this year's Men on a Mission such an overwhelming success!
Thank you to all those in the community that helped to make our annual fundraiser, Men On A Mission, such a success! We are grateful to local businesses as well as individuals that sponsored the event. Thanks also to Bryan Corsnitz for serving as the emcee. We couldn’t have done it without the 32 local "chefs" and those that agreed to take on the tough task of judging. Here are the results of this year’s competition.
- Best Decorated Table or Costume-Harvey Oliva and Tricia Lombardi
- Best Appetizer/Side-Barry Schnoor
- Best Main Entree-Chuck Smith
- Best Soup-Ed Harman
- Best Dessert-Don Winstead
- Money Jar Awards: 1st place-Ben Yonkofski, 2nd place-Harvey Oliva, 3rd place-Don Winstead
- Special thanks to the winner of 50/50 raffle, Mike Jeffries, for donating his winnings to the pantry❤️
We would like to extend our sincere appreciation to Trex and Malloy Toyota for sponsoring our Men on a Mission fundraiser.
They earned the title of HUNGER CONQUEROR!